Tonight I tried the baked avocado fries recipe I found on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but I took pictures along the way despite the fact so I could post it here if it turned out to be delicious.
Well, they turned out delicious!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1-2 avacados (each makes about eight fries)
- Panko bread crumbs (I used original, but flavored options would probably be yummy, too.)
- Cajun seasoning
- Grated parmesan cheese
Here’s what you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Slice the avocado.
3. Mix Panko crumbs, cajun seasoning and parm together on a plate.
4. Cover slices in the mixture and place on a baking sheet (I just used foil).
5. Bake for approximately 45 minutes (or until brown).
6. Eat and enjoy!
4. Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes (or until brown).