Brussels sprouts: not exactly a veggie that gives many people the warm and fuzzies but seriously guys, they’re really good!
I’ve been following this recipe for the post part, with some modifications, and I love them (although I can’t get Seth to eat them. There’s only so much a woman can do.)
- Brussels sprouts
- Grates Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil (I use mine in a spray can)
- Garlic Salt
- Bread Crumbs
- Trim the end off each sprout, remove the outer layers.
- Trim some more off the end, and keep peeling. (I do this until the sprout itself is pretty small and I also have quite a few loose layers from each as well.)
- In a pan over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Throw in your brussels sprouts and spray lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper, garlic salt and parmesan.
- Saute until they start to turn brown, turning occasionally (just a few minutes on each side).
- Just before they’re finished sprinkle panko bread crumbs and continue to cook for approx 1 minute.