Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you’re relaxing in bed with a warm cup or coffee or tea while reading this – and maybe recovering from last night, too.
Here are a few things I’m loving around the interwebs right now:
- One of my favorite bloggers (and an OU alum!!), Corals and Cognacs, just took a trip to Paris. Seriously, go check her posts from her trip out and tell me you don’t want to own a red midi skirt!
- How about 50 Classy People From the Past who Remind us What ‘Cool’ Really Is? Hint: There are no #hastags
- A killer capsule collection – 30 versatile pieces you’ll wear over and over (plus outfit ideas!)
- 16 ways to tuck, tie and roll your clothes like a stylist! Jenna Lyons J.Crew secrets here! A good read.
- Another Buzzfeed great: 24 Tips Every Bargain Shopper Needs to Know. Seriously: click now!!
Halloween is right around the corner (holy moly where did October go!?) If you’re like me, you need a little costume inspo:
12 seemingly counterintuitive health tips that really work. The coffee/nap one – totally works!
Also, get ready to be super annoyed: Snapchat is going to start spamming you with ads VERY soon.
Happy Sunday! xoxo -A