Happy Saturday ladies!:) I would like to start this post off by sharing a little story:
Earlier this week, I decided to finally bite the bullet and go buy new workout shoes. I decided to hit the DSW near my house. After trying on several pair of cross training shoes, I finally found a pair I wanted to buy.. for $80. My eyeballs immediately started flashing dollar signs I’m sure, but I headed back to the clearance section, just to see what they had to offer. I almost immediately found the SAME PAIR of shoes in a slightly different color for 70% off. Yes. Obviously, I bought them. I also got this pair on slip-ons. With a coupon, I ended up getting two pairs of shoes for under $30 and saving approx $120. My life, guys. I am the queen of bargain shopping.
I’d been on the fence about these all-the-rage shoes, but at such a price who wouldn’t snatch them up? Here’s my style inspo (since it’s warming back up this weekend!):
Ok, now for some link love:
- A new live-action remake of Cinderella is coming to the big screen! It looks awesome. A Downton actress as Cinderella and a Game of Thrones actor as the prince!? Yes please.
- Possibly the most relatable person ever. Also, Girl Code is the best:
- Blanket scarves are great and all (I own several) but try switching it up this season by getting a faux fur snood.
- If Olivia Pope had Instagram. Yaaas.
- Looking for some cold weather outfit inspo? Check out my Success on Stilettos Pinterest Board!