Well, it’s finally Saturday. One week of my new job down which means you can find me sleeping in this weekend. I’m also planning on watching figure skating Nationals and scoping out gyms (finally) and perhaps doing some exploring.
Meanwhile, here are a few of my favorite links from around the interwebs this week:
- Check out how the ‘perfect’ body has changed over the last 100 years. Seriously this is fascinating.
- Loving this as new job motivation: 9 awesome reasons to become a morning person.
- Even though this winter has been mild thus far, it’s always good to know how to get that pesky salt off your shoes.
- Genius packing tips. No explanation needed.
- Books that will be made into movies. I’m over here freaking out because Dark Places (same author as Gone Girl) is being made into a movie!!!
- Last but not least – this epic lipsynch of ‘Shake it Off’ by the best police officer out there.
Happy weekend, kids!