Happy Saturday lovely readers! I don’t know about you, but I was SO ready for this weekend to get here. Even though the week seemed to go buy relatively quickly, it still seemed like the weekend would never get here. Anyone else share that sentiment? Anyone?
Anyway, here are a few things I’m loving from around the Interwebs this weekend:
- The lookbook for the entire Lily Pulitzer x Target collection is out. Swoon. April 19!!
- Talk about disrespectful. It’s hard to believe a parent would allow their child to use a war memorial as a jungle gym. But it’s happening.
- A good tutorial on how to wash your silks. Thanks, GG!
- Cupcakes & Cashmere shows us how to style a bookcase. Love.
- Advice from a blogger on the top investments for successful blogging.
- Tips for staying healthy at the office from FitBit employees.
What you missed on SoS….