Happy Easter weekend lovely people! Hope you’re having a relaxing one so far.
I was off work yesterday for Good Friday and let me tell you: What a difference a week day off makes. Ahhh. Anyway, here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
- A long but fascinating read about how GAP’s CEO plans to reinvent the brand.
- Home design before and after’s are one of my favorite things. It makes me dream of us owning our first home and really making it our own. This one is no exception.
- Seth and I are strongly considering St. Lucia for our honeymoon (Ok, we’re both dying to go there). I’m drooling over Sequin & Stripes recent trip to the island.
- Speaking on honeymoon, I’m already needing this dress, these sandals and this jumpsuit for our Bahamian getaway (nevermind that it’s 6 months from now…)
- I’ve been missing Capitol Hill Style‘s outfit inspo posts since she went to law school. But I’m loving this one on different ways to style a white blazer:
Happy weekend friends! Dress accordingly,