If you follow me on social media, you’ve seen me post multiple photos of me consuming the aforementioned salad. That’s kind of how I roll… wear or eat something so much I’m sick of it and must retire it for awhile.
I’ve goten a lot of comments and questions about it, and since I haven’t done a recipe post in awhile, I figured, what the hell:
What You’ll Need:
- Avocado (1/2) for one serving
- Shrimp (I used medium size)
- Lemon Juice
- Lime Juice
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Croutons (as desired)
For the Shrimp:
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
- (Peel, devein shrimp as necessary.) Add salt, pepper and cumin to shrimp to taste.
- Add shrimp to pan, cooking until pink
- While shrimp cooks, chop 1/2 of an avocado (or as much as desired) and salt (if desired) add to arugala.
- Add minced garlic to shrimp.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice and turn heat to low. Let simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with cilantro, add to salad.
- Add croutons if desired (I use foccatia crouts, which add good texture).
- For dressing: Add lemon juice/olive oil to taste.