It’s NO secret to anyone who knows me that I LOVE all the carbz – especially ‘zza. I’m not gona lie, one of my favorite things to eat when I’ve had a ahem, rough night is Totino’s Pizza Rolls.
Unfortunately, they’re incredibly unhealthy having been deep fried, and made with questionable ingredients. SO, when I came across a recipe to make my own health(ier) version, you KNOW I was game:
What you’ll need:
- Wonton wrappers
- Turkey pepperoni
- Lite smart Prego
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- White onion
- Red pepper flakes (if you like a little spice)
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Cooking Spray
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Heat olive oil (1tbsp.) in a pan on the stove and add onion (as much as desired) and minced garlic (1-2 tbsp.) until brown
- Turn to low heat and add Prego, Sauce and turkey pepp and red pepper flakes (as much as desired) until cheese is good and melty
- Spray a baking sheet and line as many wonton wrappers as desired.
- Fill wrappers with 1tbsp. filling, fold in half, making sure you pinch the edges so they are closed.
- Bake at 375 for approx. 13-15 minutes (until wrappers turn brown)
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese while still hot
- Let cool, enjoy!