Happy Birthday, America!! 239 looks good on you, old gal. I took it easy yesterday and relaxed by the pool, did some cardio, and hung out with my pup.
Here’s what’s happening in my life lately:
- reading: The Secret Life of Violet Grant – I just finished this book (in a week – thanks to my newfound love of reading while doing cardio – seriously it passes the time SO quickly)
- wearing: this FAB palm print romper from H&M – hello honeymoon! seriously, scoop it up before it’s gone
- eating: protein pancakes are my new favorite breakfast, dinner, you name it. To me they taste just as good as regular pancakes – with oats and no flour (I’ll post a recipe later this week!)
- coveting: this fabulous pink off the shoulder dress from SheInside – did I mention it’s only $17!? this it totally going to be in my closet soon
- watching: I finally finished watching the final season of Hart of Dixie on Hulu with my downtime this weekend. Let me tell you, sleeping in, binge watching shows and finishing books was just what the doctor ordered this weekend
What your life look like currently!? Share!