Happy Monday, ya’ll. Hope your Sunday was relaxing. I spent the evening parked on my couch with some Chinese food (#splurgeday) watching the Oscars. Chris Rock’s jokes made everyone uncomfortable and Leo #winning! #amiright?!
The weekend was spent catching up with friends and eating/drinking my way through Cincinnati. Lately I’ve been really focusing on trying to immerse myself in the city and try new things – Rhinegeist, Che, Otto‘s, Japps (don’t judge, sometimes a girl just needs to get her dance on), and Drinkery.
I live-tweeted the Red Carpet last night, but here are a couple of my favorites. In case you can’t tell, I am all about the simple-chic trend:
What I’m loving from around the interwebs:
- What to do if you sit at a desk all day.
- XO Vain thinks she’s found the best hair tie out there.
- Parts of your skin routine might be dated and unnecessary.
- Looking for a job? Questions you should never ask in a job interview.
- Why dressing for success means actual success.
I am totally craving these shoes for Spring/Summer 2016:
Hope you have a great week!