Happy FriYAY! Hope you’ve had a well-heeled week.
Here’s your weekly dose of link lovin’ from around the interwebs:
- These articles always fascinate me. What dress size what Marilyn Monroe really?
- 100 of the most iconic dresses.
- lol-worthy: 17 Reasons So many People Have a Mid-Life crisis in their 20s.
- 12 foods nutiritonists won’t eat.
- Something I didn’t know before this: air-drying your air is actually bad for it. (Side note: I typically do the air dry to 50% then blow dry trick they recommend and I think it works great!)
- Before consuming anything else in the mornings, I drink a cup of hot lemon water to detox. Turns out, it’s great for you.
- If you, like me, sit at a desk all day, these basic yoga poses will help you counteract the effects.
Trending on SoS:
- I cleaned out my closet last weekend, and posted a mini-closet tour.
- I listed a ton of my clothes on my Poshmark closet.
- See how I dressed for St. Patty’s, plus my new lavender-hued hair!
Have a great weekend & dress accordingly!