Spring always seems to ‘spring’ for me when Easter comes and goes. I don’t know about you, but I always find myself reaching for blush colored hues, especially in the makeup department.
I love all beauty products, that’s no secret. Lipstick for me is something I’m constantly purchasing (earmuffs, husband!), especially since Sephora has such a great return/exchange policy (if I don’t love it, I don’t keep it around hoping I’ll wear it.. it goes back immediately!)
So, today I wanted to share some of my favorite Spring lippies: (I’ll be sharing L to R)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in ‘Mother’. The prettiest mauvey-blush-rose. You can see me wearing it here.
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in ‘Kiss Kiss Bang Bang’. I’ve raved about this one before – I wore it in my wedding, and have been obsessed with it ever since. The perfect dusty rose. Goes on SO smoothly. You can see me wearing it here.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in ‘Armageddon’. My favorite carnation/electric pink lipstick.
- Sephora Pantone Universe Lipstick in ‘Radiant Orchid’. You may recall this was the color of the year two years ago. This specific lipstick is unavailable but this one by Smashbox called ‘Publicist’ is almost identical.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Pure Hollywood’. Before this lippie, I had difficulty finding the perfect nude for my skin. Most were too brown – so fair-skinned ladies.. THIS is the answer to your search for the perfect nude!
- NARS Lip Pencil in ‘Never Say Never’ aka the perfect rosey magenta. Weird description, amazing lipstick. It’s so pretty on, and I guarantee will look great on ANY skin tone.
- Burt’s Bee Lipstick in ‘Magenta Rush’. I love this lipstick because it’s kind of sheer, which means it’s perfectly buildable. If you want the popsicle stain look, you got it. If you want more coverage, throw on a couple extra layers.
- Maybeline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip in ‘Lust for Blush’ this is a great budget buy if you’re looking for a blush pink! I like mixing it with the Kat Von D ‘Mother’ for an event prettier blush.
There ya have it! My favorite Spring lippies! What are your favorites!? Share in the comments!