Happy Monday! I don’t know about you, but whenever seasons change, I crave a wardrobe refresh. (Yes, even though I have a closet full of clothes.) I’m a girl who loves her clothes, I can’t help it!
I’ve been a big fan of SheIn for awhile. I have quite a few pieces from them already in my closet. Like this cape blazer.
- This midi skirt is so perfect for a Spring or Summer wedding or work event.
- I am LOVING this white cape blazer! In fact, I have this exact one in black (coming to the blog soon!) and I think white is so crisp for warm weather.
- I know, more blush.. but I love the flowyness of this top. Would be so cute with white or dark jeans and heeled sandals.
- I’ve seen versions of this top everywhere and I officially need it. The off-the-shoulder trend is even bigger this year and I’m hoping to add this one to my wardrobe!
- Non-traditional trenches are everywhere this year, and I love this neutral go-with-everything grey as a lightweight topper.
I highly recommend ya’ll explore their site. As a self-proclaimed frugal fashionista, I love finding good-quality pieces for a great price. You really can’t go wrong with that.