Happy happy Friday – we officially made it! (Also, happy tax day..may the odds be ever in your favor) I have an exciting weekend planned, hanging out with my hubby and some of our friends. AND can we TALK about this amazing weather? Yesterday was amazing, and today is supposed to be just as great, I cannot wait to finally get outside.
I don’t know about you, but I get so claustrophobic when I’m stuck inside all the time, so even just being able to sit outside on our deck and work is so refreshing.
Aaaaanyway, here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
- This quote, though. Seriously. The last few weeks of my life have made me realize just how true it is.
- I have been absolutely lusting after these Steve Madden heels forever. I think it might be time to pull the trigger…
- I shared this look earlier this week. It’s totally the perfect casual date night look.
- Also earlier this week, I shared my favorite face masks.
- I am DYING to try Rhinegeist’s new rooftop space. If you’re not familiar with Cincinnati, Rhinegeist is a must-try when you visit!
- I love going for long walks with Seth and our pooch Mav when it’s nice out. We live in a beautiful neighborhood.
Happy Friday, ya’ll! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!