Can you believe it’s already May!? *insert Justin Timberlake emoji here*
I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products from this month. Some are tried and true faves that I’ve repurchased countless times and some are new products. If you live in the Cincinnati area (it’s only available in certain markets, currently), I highly recommend subscribing to Sephora Play! It’s only $10/mo and I’ve already gotten quite a few products I really really like and it’s only my second month.
- NARS Velvet Lip Pencil in ‘Rikugien’ – the prettiest dusty rose. I highly recommend it.
- Sephora Collection Colorful Ink Cheek Gel – Hello Summer perfection. Since the weather turned warm, I’ve been using this in lieu of a powder blush. It layers great with my Becca illuminator.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in ‘Champagne Pop’ (and Opal) and the liquid version. Both are amazing. In the summer I like to layer the liquid under the powder for a super glowy look (I’ll be posting a tutorial on this coming soon).
- Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment – If you follow me on Snapchat (username: annelw) you saw me try this out for the first time last week. Not only does it go on like outer space war paint (added perk) but I actually thought my skin felt firmer after using it. I’ll definitely be purchasing the full size version.
- Clinique pep-start eye cream – I’d been looking for a morning eye cream that doesn’t require me to store it in the fridge (pure laziness) but that I can still ‘feel’ working and that would lightly moisturize my dry under eyes. (Seriously the ONLY part of my skin that’s dry.) This definitely did the trick.
- Laura Mercier Radiance Primer – You want glowing amazing skin? USE THIS. Need to combat dull winter skin? Use this. Want dewey and bright skin in the summer? Use this. ‘Nuff said.
So there you have it – my favorite beauty products from April! Try ’em out!
What are your favorites? Have you tried any of these?